Do you wish to put your start-up small business on the map – and reach and convert new visitors into customers? If yes, then let’s talk about five commanding yet reasonable marketing channels to try.
As a small business, you may not have the big marketing budget, supplies or proficiency of a large organization, but that doesn’t mean that you can afford to overlook one of the major aspects i.e., marketing.
Your small business won’t survive in today’s cut-throat competition if you don’t have a strategy to look for and convert new customers.
So how do you plan and execute a marketing campaign when money, people, time and proficiency is in a restricted amount? To help you get begun, Kassem Mohamad Ajami is here to present five marketing channels that are powerful and won’t even leave a dent in your bank account.
One of the first things to consider is SEO. It is an acronym of search engine optimization. Nowadays, customers search for and research almost everything they want to purchase online, and you have to ensure that when they do, it’s your products or services they find on the top or if not on the top then definitely on the first page of a SERP (search engine result page).
Bigger organizations outsource their SEO to agencies or recruit specialists in-house. But, while small businesses don’t have such strong financial means to pay for professional assistance, there’s plenty you can do to such as- DIY your own SEO. For this, you need to pay attention to the following things given below:
- Look for the right keywords – Analyse what keywords your customers use to search, and ensure you use them in your content pieces. It gets necessary for you to use them in your headlines, URL links, sub-headings, and body copy.
- Always incorporate internal links – Assist your customers (and search engines) to discover other useful content on your site by incorporating internal links in your copy. Don’t skip an opportunity of letting your customers know more about you.
- Analyze your competition thoroughly – What keywords are your competitors ranking for? Or making endeavors to rank for? The more you discover what your competition is doing, and the opportunities they’re lacking, the convenience you’ll find it to strategies an SEO strategy that will assist you to obtain market division.
It’s no longer a doubt that video marketing is increasingly gaining popularity and a highly efficient mobile marketing channel. However, it’s not daunting to get wrong if you don’t follow some elementary good practice.
You need to remember that it’s important for you to produce engaging content that they’ll find fascinating and useful.
- Look for a catchy title or make one by using AIDA (ATTENTION, INTEREST, DESIRE, and ACTION)
- Tell an interesting story that will keep them hooked to your video. You can even include memes in it.
- Don’t forget to use numerous calls to action too, to motivate viewers to act after watching it.
Text message marketing:
One of the most direct and instant tactics to reach your customers is via text message marketing. In contrast to emails, which people may check a few times an hour or day, people are more inclined to check texts as soon as they come in.
Social media marketing:
Social media can be an effectual and cost-proficient mobile marketing tool. So many businesses rush into social media with no clear method and eventually gets poor results.
Similar to any other form of marketing, it’s necessary to know why you’re taking the help of social media, who you want to communicate with, where they are, what you want your customers to do, and what will persuade them to do it before you begin creating any content.
Google Ads can be a valuable tool to endorse your business, with progressive analytical tools to assist you to keep a tab and adjust your campaigns in order to get maximum ROI (return on investment).
Google Ads allow you to section your ads as per demographic or personal requirements. And the pricing is also reasonable for start-ups and small businesses.